Thanks to a late interception in the end zone, South Carolina opened the college football season with a 17-13 win over North Carolina.
Goal-line stand preserves win for Gamecocks
Georgia Tech uses run game to sting Alcorn State
Oklahoma State holds off Central Michigan
Should Connor Cook be upset he wasn't elected team captain?
Kiper: Adoree' Jackson 'could be spectacular this season'
Matich: Jones 'brings an X factor' very few QBs do
Five Rutgers players suspended, coach under investigation
Is Steve Spurrier too old?
Kiper: Boykin not best pro prospect on TCU
TCU going from hunter to hunted
Golic: No problem with USC not suspending Sarkisian
Can new-look Michigan best Vegas' prediction?
How is Braxton Miller adjusting to playing receiver?
Woman files Title IX lawsuit against Riley, Oregon State
Who can actually win the College Football Playoff?
Which teams are on upset alert in Week 1 of college football?
- DeMaurice Smith, Roger Cossack heatedly debate NFL discipline process
- (02:48) Today, 02:29 PM ET
- Brady ruling a colossal setback for NFL in case where arbitrator wins 99 percent of time
- (01:47) Today, 11:34 AM ET
- Brady wins appeal, ban nullified
- (01:17) Today, 10:30 AM ET
- Tebow, Eagles fall to Jets
- (01:30) Today, 10:26 PM ET
- Mariota tosses first touchdown in win
- (00:59) Today, 11:06 PM ET
- Goal-line stand preserves win for Gamecocks
- (01:18) Today, 09:31 PM ET
- Georgia Tech uses run game to sting Alcorn State
- (01:32) Today, 11:13 PM ET
- Oklahoma State holds off Central Michigan
- (01:13) Today, 10:35 PM ET
- Should Connor Cook be upset he wasn't elected team captain?
- (01:26) Today, 02:35 PM ET
- Kiper: Adoree' Jackson 'could be spectacular this season'
- (00:40) Today, 02:57 PM ET
- Brewers hand Pirates fourth straight loss
- (01:13) Today, 10:46 PM ET
- Zimmermann's monster night powers Nationals
- (00:55) Today, 10:19 PM ET
- Gonzalez continues torrid streak
- (00:54) Sep 4, 2015, 12:04 AM ET
- White Sox claw back to avoid sweep
- (00:42) Today, 05:03 PM ET
- Rangers-Angels preview
- (02:36) Today, 07:52 PM ET