ESPN's Trevor Matich discusses how Ohio State QB Cardale Jones can positively affect the offense if he is in good health to play.
Matich: Jones 'brings an X factor' very few QBs do
Spurrier: Got to get the ball to Pharoh Cooper
Kiper: Boykin not best pro prospect on TCU
TCU going from hunter to hunted
Golic: No problem with USC not suspending Sarkisian
Harbaugh avoiding buzz before season opener
Phil Steele's Week 1 picks against the spread
Can new-look Michigan best Vegas' prediction?
How is Braxton Miller adjusting to playing receiver?
Woman files Title IX lawsuit against Riley, Oregon State
Who can actually win the College Football Playoff?
Which teams are on upset alert in Week 1 of college football?
Virginia Tech QB Brewer says Ohio State game won't define season
Harbaugh's mission at Michigan
Elliot not worried about complacency
Nebraska announcer fired over Facebook post
- Brady ruling a colossal setback for NFL in case where arbitrator wins 99 percent of time
- (01:47) Today, 11:34 AM ET
- Brady wins appeal, ban nullified
- (01:17) Today, 10:30 AM ET
- Bruschi not satisfied with 'flawed procedure'
- (01:48) Today, 01:03 PM ET
- Did Judge Berman make the right decision in Brady's case?
- (01:33) Today, 12:10 PM ET
- Ruling a major rebuke of Goodell's power
- (01:17) Today, 10:41 AM ET
- Matich: Jones 'brings an X factor' very few QBs do
- (01:19) Today, 10:12 AM ET
- Spurrier: Got to get the ball to Pharoh Cooper
- (01:23) Yesterday, 07:40 PM ET
- Kiper: Boykin not best pro prospect on TCU
- (00:48) Today, 12:52 PM ET
- TCU going from hunter to hunted
- (01:36) Yesterday, 08:47 PM ET
- Golic: No problem with USC not suspending Sarkisian
- (00:58) Today, 07:55 AM ET
- SweetSpotTV: 2016 sleeper teams
- (02:32) Today, 11:49 AM ET
- Zimmerman powers Nats past Cards
- (02:19) Today, 01:35 AM ET
- Zimmerman: 'It's not over till it's over'
- (01:39) Today, 01:50 AM ET
- Encarnacion, Donaldson drawing comparisons to Ruth and Gehrig
- (00:40) Today, 07:05 AM ET
- Votto quietly having all-time great second half
- (00:38) Today, 06:53 AM ET