NCAA president Mark Emmert discusses Shabazz Napier's recent comments about going hungry. Emmert called the NCAA's rules "dumb," "absurd" and "nonsense."
NCAA Food Rules: Absurd, Dumb
Mets Affiliate Hosting 'Seinfeld Night'
Astros Call Up Prized Prospect Springer
Calipari Compares NCAA To Crumbling Soviet Union
Hank Aaron Reflects On No. 715, Home Run Record
Nicklaus Says Tiger Will Break His Record
Calipari To Coach Lakers?
NFL To Probe DeSean Jackson's Release
LPGA Stars Upset With Paulina Gretzky Cover
Murphy Criticized Over Paternity Leave
Roddy White Makes Good On Twitter Bet
Masiello Didn't Graduate From UK, Loses USF Job
Former NBA Player Erroneously Reported Dead
Leigh Steinberg On Jim Irsay
SVP & Russillo: Video Mailbag episode 61
Saffold Fails Physical, Back To Rams
- Minnesota State Players End Boycott
- (01:32) Yesterday, 09:15 PM ET
- Texas A&M's Matt Joeckel Headed To TCU
- (02:35) Yesterday, 08:45 PM ET
- Saban: Peyton's Visit: 'Mutually Beneficial'
- (02:54) Today, 10:40 AM ET
- NFL Draft Blitz: Morgan Moses
- (02:17) Yesterday, 05:19 PM ET
- Religion Watchdog Group Files Complaint Against Clemson
- (03:07) Yesterday, 12:26 PM ET