NCAA president Mark Emmert discusses Shabazz Napier's recent comments about going hungry. Emmert called the NCAA's rules "dumb," "absurd" and "nonsense."
MIKE AND MIKE
NCAA Food Rules: Absurd, Dumb
Mets Affiliate Hosting 'Seinfeld Night'
Calipari Compares NCAA To Crumbling Soviet Union
Hank Aaron Reflects On No. 715, Home Run Record
Calipari To Coach Lakers?
Nicklaus Says Tiger Will Break His Record
NFL To Probe DeSean Jackson's Release
LPGA Stars Upset With Paulina Gretzky Cover
Murphy Criticized Over Paternity Leave
Roddy White Makes Good On Twitter Bet
Masiello Didn't Graduate From UK, Loses USF Job
Former NBA Player Erroneously Reported Dead
Sponsor Logos "Inevitable" For NBA Jerseys
Pearl Pumped For War Eagle
Saffold Fails Physical, Back To Rams
Expectations For McCown
- Minnesota State Players End Boycott
- (01:32) Yesterday, 09:15 PM ET
- Texas A&M's Matt Joeckel Headed To TCU
- (02:35) Yesterday, 08:45 PM ET
- Saban: Peyton's Visit: 'Mutually Beneficial'
- (02:54) Today, 10:40 AM ET
- NFL Draft Blitz: Morgan Moses
- (02:17) Yesterday, 05:19 PM ET
- Religion Watchdog Group Files Complaint Against Clemson
- (03:07) Yesterday, 12:26 PM ET