Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon of Pardon The Interruption discuss whether the MLB changes to the Home Run Derby will enhance the competition.
PARDON THE INTERRUPTION
Will changes make the derby better?
Should the Kings fire George Karl?
Does it make sense to trade Peyton Manning?
Panda sits for in-game phone use
NBC chairman suggests shaving playoff beards
Do Dodgers owe explanation on Jansen not pitching
Saban wants 'level playing field'
Isiah Thomas address the media
McNabb not happy with Syracuse unretiring 44
How many wins will Bartolo Colon have this season?
L.A. Kings coach locked out by players?
Should Browns move on from Manziel?
Lightning trying to keep visiting fans out?
Kornheiser And Wilbon Call Out Le Batard
- How Wilson's deal got done
- (01:34) Jul 31, 2015, 11:33 AM ET
- Buccaneers name Winston starting QB
- (01:10) Jul 31, 2015, 02:54 PM ET
- Battery charge dropped against Aaron Kromer
- (02:38) Jul 31, 2015, 07:50 PM ET
- Newton won't stop "adventurous" offseasons
- (00:43) Jul 31, 2015, 05:27 PM ET
- Kubiak gearing up for first season with Broncos
- (02:45) Jul 31, 2015, 04:00 PM ET
- Schembechler's influence still on Harbaugh
- (02:19) Jul 31, 2015, 10:03 AM ET
- Plan to pay NCAA athletes on hold
- (02:10) Jul 31, 2015, 04:13 PM ET
- Ohio State suspends four for opener
- (02:05) Jul 30, 2015, 02:18 PM ET
- CFP not pressuring Notre Dame to join conference
- (02:41) Jul 30, 2015, 04:23 PM ET
- Football Power Index prediction: SEC
- (01:14) Jul 31, 2015, 12:28 PM ET