PTI discusses whether it's worth the risk for Giants pitcher Madison Bumgarner to hit more often.
PARDON THE INTERRUPTION
What should Bumgarner do: sit or hit?
Who is more likely to make their team?
Will Ray Rice play this season?
Ryan to Whitlock: 'You're not a believer in Chip Kelly?'
Will changes make the derby better?
Should the Kings fire George Karl?
Does it make sense to trade Peyton Manning?
Panda sits for in-game phone use
NBC chairman suggests shaving playoff beards
Do Dodgers owe explanation on Jansen not pitching
Saban wants 'level playing field'
Isiah Thomas address the media
McNabb not happy with Syracuse unretiring 44
How many wins will Bartolo Colon have this season?
L.A. Kings coach locked out by players?
Should Browns move on from Manziel?
- Robert Griffin III cleared to play
- (01:39) Today, 08:15 PM ET
- Martavis Bryant facing four-game suspension
- (00:51) Today, 03:00 PM ET
- Bryant suspension depletes a depleted Steelers team
- (01:27) Today, 03:26 PM ET
- Sore elbow sidelines Manziel
- (02:00) Today, 06:34 PM ET
- Wilson: water product helped prevent injury
- (01:42) Today, 06:54 PM ET
- OTL: The Graduate Transfer Controversy
- (06:59) Today, 12:05 PM ET
- J.T. Barrett the choice at QB for Ohio State?
- (00:58) Today, 11:37 AM ET
- What does Elliott have in store this year?
- (01:03) Today, 10:46 PM ET
- Who's the best kept secret in college football?
- (00:49) Today, 11:08 PM ET
- Buckeyes 'stunned' by Noah Brown injury
- (01:36) Today, 02:20 PM ET