NFL cheerleaders, who say they're not fairly compensated for their work, are suing their teams and, at least one lawsuit brings into question the league's responsibility in the oversight of cheerleaders.
OUTSIDE THE LINES
Blood, Sweat & No Cheers?
Rashad McCants: Standing By His Words
The NBA's Sterling Scandal
NFL: Redskins' Team Name Not A Slur
Drones in Sports
Leticia Romero: Transfer Troubles
Felix Sabates: Home
Back In The Game?
Impact Of Sam's Historic Draft Selection
Every Boy's Dream - Part 1
Every Boy's Dream - Part 2
Every Boy's Dream - Part 3
Agent Of Change
OTL: Friend Who Fired
Tillman's Platoon Mates Join OTL
OTL: Living By The Letter
- Yankees Deal For Padres 3B Chase Headley
- (03:02) Today, 03:08 PM ET
- Angels Won't Cap Garrett Richards' Innings
- (03:11) Today, 02:02 PM ET
- Who Will Be The Division Winners In The NL?
- (02:02) Yesterday, 11:45 PM ET
- Orioles Double Up Angels
- (01:07) Today, 02:28 AM ET
- Duvall Lifts Giants Past Phillies
- (02:16) Today, 12:49 AM ET