Cynthia Frelund outlines how someone with insider information could create a scheme based on low-owned players in daily fantasy to gain a competitive advantage, and Daniel Wallach explains why daily fantasy is heading toward government regulation.
OUTSIDE THE LINES
Daily fantasy sports headed toward government regulation?
OTL: Hope Solo faces Domestic Violence Charges
Gavin Class: Transplant test
OTL: Assistant coach told John Jay principal he ordered ref hit
OTL Preview: Second chances
Dwight Freeney: Banking on trust
Turning the Tide
OTL: The Graduate Transfer Controversy
Ex-49er Chris Borland: 'NFL too violent, destructive'
Jackson, Granderson weigh in on Chicago Little League scandal
OTL: Jackie Robinson West: One Year Later
Girls Youth Football: Is it Safe?
Johnny Football 2.0
Joe Namath: Hyperbaric hopes
Rice's road back
- Luck expects to play Thursday
- (04:07) Today, 06:05 PM ET
- Brunell: No place in the game for punches
- (02:53) Today, 05:38 PM ET
- Sport Science: Megatron's goal-line fumble
- (01:24) Today, 10:52 AM ET
- Seahawks hang on to top Lions
- (01:17) Today, 01:18 AM ET
- Can Luck still perform effectively?
- (01:46) Today, 05:59 PM ET
- Matich: Myles Jack making right move going pro
- (00:57) Today, 01:55 PM ET
- Swinney proud of his team
- (00:23) Today, 01:33 PM ET
- Oklahoma State facing toughest test so far
- (01:53) Today, 03:48 PM ET
- Richt: 'We didn't get the job done'
- (00:27) Today, 01:55 PM ET
- Spurrier: 'We're gonna make some changes'
- (00:28) Today, 01:34 PM ET
- Harvey on missing mandatory workout: 'I screwed up'
- (00:54) Today, 02:25 PM ET
- Harvey apologizes for missing mandatory workout
- (02:52) Today, 04:10 PM ET
- Carlos Correa eats ice cream after each game
- (01:31) Today, 06:37 PM ET
- Carlos Gomez expects to play wild-card game
- (00:51) Today, 01:25 PM ET
- Sport Science: Correa's hitting mechanics
- (01:53) Today, 05:02 PM ET