Breanna Stewart scores 25 points, becoming the ninth player in school history to score 2,000 points, in Connecticut's 97-59 victory over Kansas State.
Stewart reaches 2,000 points in victory
UConn dominates Ohio State in opener
Defense sets the tone in UConn's win
Frese on recruiting class
UAB coach donates $46K to pay for players' attendance
OTL: Dawn Staley's approach to social media
Challenges facing UConn's four-peat
What did last year's run mean to South Carolina?
Lynx win third title in five seasons
Lynx even WNBA Finals with 77-71 win
Maya Moore stars for Lynx, even Finals at 1-1
Geno Auriemma sounds off on fans
Moore drops 40, Lynx advance to WNBA finals
Fever force Game 3
Lynx take Game 1 of Western Conference finals
Lynx keep Griner in check
- Osweiler and Broncos look to upset the Patriots
- (00:46) Today, 12:39 PM ET
- Can the Seahawks slow down the Steelers offense?
- (01:06) Today, 12:14 PM ET
- Has Chip Kelly lost the team?
- (01:15) Today, 11:49 AM ET
- Josh Norman on covering Dez Bryant
- (01:09) Today, 11:32 AM ET
- Gruden looking forward to seeing Benjamin on MNF
- (00:37) Yesterday, 10:36 PM ET
- What Pirates fans can be thankful for
- (00:55) Nov 24, 2015, 02:54 PM ET
- Sources: Dodgers tab Dave Roberts as next manager
- (01:42) Nov 22, 2015, 09:37 PM ET
- What does Roberts' hiring mean for Puig?
- (00:31) Nov 22, 2015, 09:45 PM ET
- What White Sox fans should be thankful for
- (01:13) Nov 24, 2015, 03:12 PM ET
- Kennedy: David Ortiz is irreplaceable
- (00:42) Nov 20, 2015, 04:21 PM ET