Daniel Nava doubled in the tying run in the ninth inning, then scored on Brock Holt's single in the Red Sox's 5-4 win over the White Sox, which snapped a four-game losing streak.
Red Sox Snap Skid
Pierzynski Designated For Assignment
Will Red Sox Have Another Offer For Lester?
Do Pats Have Better Secondary Than Seahawks?
White Sox Rout Red Sox
SweetSpot TV: Big Papi Unleashed
Smart, Olynyk Shine In Celtics' Loss To Pacers
Judge Approves Hernandez Transfer
State Of The Nation: Future Sox
UConn Lands Commitment From Jalen Adams
Fantasy Now Baseball
Darrelle Revis Fitting In With Patriots
Moss Joins Staff On Son's HS Team
Not So Smart Pick By Celtics?
Red Sox Still Have A Chance?
Ortiz Still Optimistic For Red Sox In 2014
- Inside The Huddle: Seahawks' Big Receivers
- (00:40) Today, 12:01 PM ET
- Inside The Huddle: Broncos Receiver Emmanuel Sanders
- (00:40) Today, 12:04 PM ET
- Inside The Huddle: Raiders' New Run-First Strategy
- (00:35) Today, 12:08 PM ET
- Inside The Huddle: Big Year For Tight Ends
- (01:01) Today, 12:11 PM ET
- Inside The Huddle With John Clayton
- (02:58) Today, 11:40 AM ET
- NCAA President Calls For 'Scholarships For Life'
- (03:08) Yesterday, 09:02 PM ET
- Balance Of Power In Michigan?
- (01:48) Yesterday, 06:06 PM ET
- Carroll To Be Inducted Into USC Hall Of Fame
- (04:39) Jul 8, 2014, 08:02 PM ET
- Dorial Green-Beckham Worth The Risk?
- (01:33) Jul 7, 2014, 07:53 PM ET
- Miami LBs Arrested, Dismissed From Team
- (02:26) Jul 8, 2014, 06:32 PM ET