John Clayton reacts to the news that a judge has granted preliminary approval to the league's $765 million settlement offer for concussion-related claims.
Preliminary Approval In Concussion Lawsuit
Colts G Thomas Suffers Quad Injury
Manziel Fitting In At Browns' Camp?
Should Roger Goodell Resign?
Covering Calvin Johnson
Who Wins The NFC West?
Steelers To Retire "Mean" Joe Greene's Jersey Number
Ray Rice Faces Media Thursday
Peterson Happy With Deal, Wants Title
Marshall: Cutler Can Be MVP
Robert Griffin III Scoffs At Zone Read Talk
Cowboys OT Smith Signs $110M Contract
Patrick Peterson Earns New Deal
Report: Bid For Bills Tops A Billion
Texans' Foster Returns, Johnson Still Out
Ray Rice Expected To Face The Media Thursday
Raiders Considering Move To San Antonio?
- Meyer On Miller, Expectations
- (03:07) Today, 10:47 AM ET
No votes available
- Pelini Ready For Championship
- (03:03) Today, 11:16 AM ET
- Michigan State Handling Success
- (02:44) Yesterday, 10:42 AM ET
- James Franklin Building Trust At PSU
- (02:50) Yesterday, 12:10 PM ET
- College Football Player Rankings: 41-60
- (02:53) Yesterday, 03:48 PM ET