Arian Foster is a fantasy football superstar, self-made after his breakout 231-yard, 3-touchdown performance against the Colts in Week 1 last season. Yet, he has been doubted his entire life. His attitude? Take all criticism personally. And don't listen to adults. Foster's high school coaches didn't believe he was running back material. When he played college football at Tennessee, his durability was questioned and he was criticized for fumbling. At the 2009 NFL draft, he went undrafted. Later that year, the Houston Texans took a chance on Foster and placed him on the practice squad. He fought to win the starting job in 2010. Since then, he has been one of the league's top rushers. Arian Foster narrates his journey to becoming one of the best running backs in the NFL
Aaron Rodgers Ruled Out Sunday
Welker Likely Out Until Playoffs
UNC Won't Seek Hairston Reinstatement
Beltran On Yanks: Means A Lot To Me
Right Move To Sit Rodgers?
Heat Burn Kings
Pacers Win Big Over Rockets
Frustration Building In Green Bay?
Noah, Perkins Exchange Words
Syracuse Crushes High Point
Turner's Buzzer-Beater Lifts 76ers
Bobcats Rally Past Pistons
Bowl Haircuts For Bowl Tickets
More Confidence In Romo Or Foles?
Hawks Fly By Jazz
ND Bringing Football Back To Fenway
- Orioles Won't Sign Balfour
- (03:01) Today, 08:11 PM ET
- Beltran On Yanks: Means A Lot To Me
- (01:43) Today, 02:39 PM ET
- Reports: Tanaka Will Not Be Posted
- (02:14) Yesterday, 06:55 PM ET
- Masahiro Tanaka Wants Shot At MLB
- (04:42) Dec 17, 2013, 10:47 AM ET
- Would You Buy A-Rod's 'Tell All' Book?
- (02:20) Dec 17, 2013, 05:02 PM ET