Hundreds of players have now filed lawsuits against the NFL, accusing the League of negligence in addressing the issue of head injuries.
Cavs Win NBA Draft Lottery
Noel Excited By Possibility Of Playing With Irving, Cavaliers
Del Negro Out As Clippers Coach
Bruins Win Game 3, Push Rangers To Brink
San Francisco, Houston To Host Super Bowls
NFL Live OT: Concern For Romo?
Amendola Adjusting To Pats Offense
Scherzer Strikes Out Seven In Tigers' Win
Orioles Walk Off With Win
Phillies Power Past Marlins
Straily Outduels Darvish In Athletics' Win
Leake, Reds Blank Mets
Pirates Spoil Matt Garza's Return
Should Lakers Look To Keep Both Howard, Gasol?
Contingency Plan If Howard Leaves
Quiet Please: Crowne Plaza Invitational
- San Francisco, Houston To Host Super Bowls
- (01:02) Today, 03:04 PM ET
- NFL Live OT: Concern For Romo?
- (02:36) Today, 04:57 PM ET
- Amendola Adjusting To Pats Offense
- (01:49) Today, 04:12 PM ET
- Could Romo's Absence Affect Cowboys?
- (01:03) Today, 09:30 AM ET
- Bruschi Headed Into Patriots HOF
- (00:45) Today, 09:44 AM ET