Despite the fact that he has Down Syndrome, 23-year-old Garrett Holeve has used mixed martial arts to find himself and become an MMA fighter.
No Love Lost?
NBA Playoffs Too High, Too Low
Rick Barnes On The Hot Seat?
Tennessee Fires Tyndall
David Ortiz Adamantly Defends His Legacy
Ready, Not Ready: NBA Playoffs
Arizona Holds Off Xavier
Wisconsin Fends Off UNC
Kentucky Routs West Virginia
Notre Dame Uses Second-Half Surge To Advance
Kentucky Never Let Up
Travis Trice: 'We Decided To Fight'
Belichick Upset With NFL Over End Zone Cameras
Andy Katz's 3-Point Shot
USC Voices Concern With NCAA
Kentucky Destroys West Virginia
- Stoops, Players Want To Effect Change
- (03:21) Mar 24, 2015, 07:04 PM ET
- USC Voices Concern With NCAA
- (03:47) Yesterday, 11:29 AM ET
- Oklahoma Players Working To Combat Racism
- (01:48) Mar 24, 2015, 06:39 PM ET
- Michigan C Cites Concussions In Decision To Quit
- (03:17) Mar 25, 2015, 02:10 PM ET
- Michigan Suspends Senior Offensive Lineman
- (02:02) Mar 17, 2015, 04:32 PM ET
- David Ortiz Adamantly Defends His Legacy
- (03:33) Today, 10:41 AM ET
- Is David Ortiz Getting A Bad Rap?
- (07:00) Today, 10:53 AM ET
- Brady Aiken Undergoes Tommy John Surgery
- (02:11) Yesterday, 09:43 PM ET
- What Are The Expectations For The Cubs?
- (01:48) Yesterday, 08:31 PM ET
- Is Forbes Overvaluing MLB Teams?
- (02:47) Mar 25, 2015, 02:55 PM ET