In an exclusive E:60 investigation, ESPN The Magazine senior writer Shaun Assael goes behind the scenes of Auburn's 2010 championship season to uncover its hidden problem with synthetic marijuana, and the downfall of 4 players charged with armed robbery.
Goodell To Hold News Conference
Maguire Ready For Prime Time?
Hester Makes History As Falcons Rout Bucs
Auburn Holds Off Kansas State
Cardinals Walk Off In 13th
Roger Goodell's Image
Hester Emotional After Setting Record
Li Na Calls It A Career
Falcons Rebound With Big Win
Breaking Down Auburn's Win
Arians Reacts To Dwyer's Arrest
Dwyer Placed On Non-Football Injury List
Matt Ryan: Big Day For Us
Winston Drops On Kiper's Big Board
Marshall: 'Have To Let The Process Play Out'
Vikings Release Jerome Simpson
- Goodell To Hold News Conference
- (04:13) Today, 11:36 AM ET
- Hester Makes History As Falcons Rout Bucs
- (01:25) Yesterday, 11:53 PM ET
- Hester Emotional After Setting Record
- (00:43) Today, 12:59 AM ET
- Marshall: 'Have To Let The Process Play Out'
- (02:29) Yesterday, 06:58 PM ET
- Matt Ryan: Big Day For Us
- (00:30) Today, 12:45 AM ET