Dwyane Wade sits down with E:60's Lisa Salters to explain the bitter fight with his ex-wife for custody of their two sons - Zaire and Zion. Wade opens up about his fears, his own childhood, and why being a father is the most important role in his life.
Cavs Need Love In Postseason
Beverley Out For Season
StubHub Files Antirust Lawsuit Against Warriors
R.J. Hunter Leaving Georgia State, Dad For NBA
NBA Playoff Realignment Coming Soon?
Westbrook Will Lead Thunder To Playoffs
Westbrook, Thunder Rally Past Suns
Face To Face: Harrison Barnes
Cavaliers Squeak By 76ers
Spurs Take Down Grizzlies
Rockets Pick Up Road Win Over Wizards
Wade's Big Night Propels Heat
Redick Hot In Clippers' Win
Pacers Hold Off Mavs
Davis Powers Pelicans Past Wolves
NBA Top Plays
- Alabama Dismisses Jonathan Taylor
- (03:06) Yesterday, 03:21 PM ET
- SC Featured: The Prospect
- (06:59) Mar 28, 2015, 10:18 PM ET
- Did Ohio State Cheap Out On Championship Rings?
- (03:02) Mar 27, 2015, 04:11 PM ET
- Stoops, Players Want To Effect Change
- (03:21) Mar 24, 2015, 07:04 PM ET
- USC Voices Concern With NCAA
- (03:47) Mar 26, 2015, 11:29 AM ET
- Cubs Send Bryant To Minor League Camp
- (01:02) Today, 01:35 PM ET
- Why Did Cubs Send Bryant To Minors?
- (03:02) Today, 01:49 PM ET
- Schilling: Bryant Doesn't Need Minors
- (03:26) Today, 02:25 PM ET
- Expectations For Alex Rodriguez
- (02:15) Today, 11:40 AM ET
- Will Lester Be Ready For Opening Day?
- (02:04) Today, 12:21 PM ET