Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant talks about falling in love with the game of basketball, how it changed his life and the surreal feeling of being the NBA's MVP.
76ers Object To Lottery Changes
Kevin Durant Focused On OKC, Not D.C.
Back Fracture Takes Blake Griffin From Team USA
NBPA's Female Union Chief
KD Approves LBJ's Move
Dream Come True For Byron Scott
Judge Affirms Shelly Sterling's Authority To Sell Clippers
Kevin Love Is Really Good
Shelly Sterling Reacts To Ruling
Sterling Ruling Not Surprising
Derrick Rose Back On Court For Team USA
The No. 23
LeBron James' Popularity On The Rise
Report: Spurs at Cavs For Season Opener?
Noah Willing To Go Through LeBron For Title
Byron Scott, Really?
No votes available
- Covering Calvin Johnson
- (02:21) Today, 05:59 PM ET
- Who Wins The NFC West?
- (03:50) Today, 05:46 PM ET
- Peterson Happy With Deal, Wants Title
- (01:20) Today, 02:37 PM ET
- Marshall: Cutler Can Be MVP
- (02:51) Today, 05:50 PM ET
- Robert Griffin III Scoffs At Zone Read Talk
- (00:46) Today, 04:27 PM ET
- Michigan State Handling Success
- (02:44) Today, 10:42 AM ET
- James Franklin Building Trust At PSU
- (02:50) Today, 12:10 PM ET
- College Football Player Rankings: 41-60
- (02:53) Today, 03:48 PM ET
- Season Outlook For Illinois, Minnesota
- (03:55) Today, 05:09 PM ET
- No Respect For Big Ten Champs?
- (02:25) Yesterday, 07:46 PM ET