ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack discusses the consequences of the U.S. Patent Office's ruling that the Redskins name is "disparaging of Native Americans" and that the team's federal trademarks for the name must be canceled.
Durant: 'We can't feel sorry for ourselves'
This is Game 7: Where history is made
The Dark Knight returns to form
Cavs owner sees more mature, calm LeBron heading into NBA Finals
Mechanical issue to blame for Harvey's struggles?
Betts scores from second on groundout
Davis: Iguodala does things champions do
Crisp rips leadoff homer for Athletics
UNC's OT goal wins NCAA men's lacrosse championship
Thornton on his beard: 'It looks pretty, but it's hard work'
Concerned Thunder will fail to close out Warriors?
Simmons, a basketball and soccer star?
12 things you benightedly missed when Steph Curry laid the Thunder to rest
Holliday's moonshot is a thing of beauty
Who cracks first: Fitzpatrick or Jets?
Former Wisconsin player Jake Wood on sports and patriotism
- 3 Packers predictions
- (00:50) May 26, 2016, 05:06 PM ET
- Keenan Reynolds pays tribute to military heroes on Memorial Day
- (01:21) May 28, 2016, 12:59 PM ET
- Who cracks first: Fitzpatrick or Jets?
- (00:57) Today, 10:22 AM ET
- Hill applauds Rice speaking to Ravens' rookies
- (00:55) Yesterday, 10:18 AM ET
- Luck, Hilton optimistic about next season
- (01:30) Yesterday, 11:05 AM ET
- Jim Grobe tabbed as Interim coach at Baylor
- (01:29) Today, 06:15 PM ET
- Former Wisconsin player Jake Wood on sports and patriotism
- (01:43) Today, 11:33 AM ET
- Jameis Winston's unforgettable fumble
- (00:36) Today, 11:59 AM ET
- Hugh Freeze facing scrutiny
- (00:56) Yesterday, 10:24 AM ET
- Bo Jackson never went down easily
- (00:21) May 27, 2016, 01:58 PM ET