The NFL retirement board determined in 1999 that repeated blows to the head had left Mike Webster, who spent most of his 17-year career with the Pittsburgh Steelers, "totally and permanently" disabled.
Crowd noise key factor in Game 2
Blazers' sign: "We don't lose to Spanish players"
Jim Harbaugh wore out his welcome with 49ers
Desisa, Rotich win 119th Boston Marathon
Eli OK playing out contract
Bengals' Green not in 'rush' for new contract
Buckeyes visit White House
Rose ready to take it to next level
Tigers edge Yankees
Boston takes rain-shortened game
Williams grateful to win Sixth Man of the Year
Adrian Peterson not expected at Vikings' workouts
Manziel to report to Browns facility
NFL to release 2015 game schedule
Cooper on draft process, preparations
All-Access: Training with Pacquiao
- Adrian Peterson not expected at Vikings' workouts
- (03:37) Today, 12:40 PM ET
- How can Tebow help the Eagles?
- (02:58) Today, 09:43 AM ET
- Rivers joins Chargers, despite trade rumors
- (02:30) Today, 08:15 PM ET
- Manziel to report to Browns facility
- (00:36) Today, 10:01 AM ET
- Eli OK playing out contract
- (02:11) Today, 05:39 PM ET
- Jim Harbaugh wore out his welcome with 49ers
- (03:10) Today, 08:52 AM ET
- Is Jim Harbaugh better off in college?
- (01:48) Today, 01:01 PM ET
- Coker a lock for Alabama's starting QB job?
- (01:35) Yesterday, 12:06 PM ET
- Buckeyes visit White House
- (01:25) Today, 05:01 PM ET
- UCLA recruit Soso Jamabo arrested
- (01:50) Yesterday, 02:25 PM ET
- Tigers edge Yankees
- (00:49) Today, 09:38 PM ET
- Boston takes rain-shortened game
- (01:23) Today, 03:25 PM ET
- Do early-season woes have Giants' season on the line?
- (02:51) Today, 01:53 PM ET
- Will Pete Rose be good as a baseball analyst?
- (02:19) Today, 01:25 PM ET
- Wainwright outduels Leake
- (00:49) Yesterday, 10:47 PM ET