In 1991, doctors diagnosed Boston College safety Jay McGillis with leukemia, a disease that claimed his life seven months later. In the 20 years since his death, Tom Coughlin calls McGillis' parents four times each year to keep their son's memory alive.
NFL upholds Brady's four-game suspension
Cellphone news a game changer
Le'Veon Bell's suspension reduced to two games
Zobrist gives Royals added insurance, depth
Yankees rout Rangers
Mets blank Padres
Mejia suspended 162 games
Calipari on 2016 recruits: Could be 'best ever'
Pedro Martinez honored in Red Sox loss
Will Tulo trade lead to more moves by Jays?
Phillies win fifth straight
A's shut out Dodgers
Can Brady get an injunction to remain on the field?
Angels stock outfield
Davis leads Orioles past Braves
Rays roll TIgers
- NFL upholds Brady's four-game suspension
- (03:12) Today, 02:54 PM ET
- Polian on Don Yee's comments: 'Hogwash'
- (03:22) Today, 06:44 PM ET
- Cellphone news a game changer
- (02:46) Today, 04:49 PM ET
- Can Brady get an injunction to remain on the field?
- (03:39) Today, 03:42 PM ET
- Le'Veon Bell's suspension reduced to two games
- (02:41) Today, 03:16 PM ET
- Fisher, Florida State focused on correcting off-field issues
- (03:28) Today, 03:59 PM ET
- Leaders emerging at Miami
- (02:53) Today, 05:24 PM ET
- Beamer talks longevity, success in college football
- (03:04) Today, 06:01 PM ET
- Addazio looking to build upon Boston College's legacy
- (03:37) Today, 04:04 PM ET
- Future is now for Mike London's Cavaliers
- (06:27) Today, 09:55 AM ET