It was a wild week three of the college football season. Alabama and Texas A&M racked up almost 100 points, Michigan almost had an App. State repeat, and no one is really sure what happened to Wisconsin.
Mack Brown Poised To Step Down
Saban's Future At Alabama
Alabama Offers Saban New Deal
Bryan Harsin Returns To Boise State
Remembering 'The Puntrooskie'
Concerns About Jadeveon Clowney
Better Freshman Season: Manziel Or Winston?
The Underrated Stars Of Bowl Season
Bowl Game Players To Watch
Matchups To Watch In BCS Title Game
Clowney Ticketed For Driving 110 MPH
Six Named Heisman Trophy Finalists
Impact Of Layoff On BCS Title Game
Should Florida State Be 7.5 Point Favorites?
At Least 15 People Arrested In Riots After Michigan State Win
Oregon Players Facing Discipline
- Gearing Up For More Deals
- (05:02) Today, 10:17 AM ET
- Mulder Attempting Comeback
- (04:29) Yesterday, 11:37 PM ET
- Winter Meetings Beginning To Heat Up
- (05:06) Yesterday, 10:14 PM ET
- Angels Upgrade Their Rotation With Trade
- (01:51) Yesterday, 08:31 PM ET
- NY State Of Mind: Granderson, Tanaka
- (02:22) Yesterday, 08:30 PM ET