Ruth Riley relied on food stamps and free and reduced lunches. Now the former Notre Dame star says hope should replace shame for children and families who depend on the programs today.
- Storm's Jackson might retire after knee setback
- Santa Clara stuns No. 13 Stanford 61-58 at Maples
- Stewart scores 2,000th point in UConn rout
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields, No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga
- UConn back to unanimous No. 1 in AP rankings
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB