The takeaways from Monday's three-team trade: Minnesota really wants the 2015 WNBA title. Chicago hopes it made the best of a very difficult situation. And Atlanta has its eye on the future.
- U.S. wins 6th straight U19 world basketball title
- WNBA prez reflects on 2015, talks expansion
- Griner claims in court papers Johnson cheated
- Stiles, Williams among women's hoops HOF class
- WNBA green-lights Shock's move to Dallas area
- Lynx land Storm's Montgomery for injured Wright
- Parker 'refreshed,' to return to Sparks on July 29