Sylvia Fowles ushered in her thirties in style, scoring 21 points on her birthday as Minnesota leveled the WNBA Finals at 1-1. Fever star Tamika Catchings struggled with foul trouble all game.
- Isiah still denies '07 wrongdoing: 'Didn't happen'
- Parker posts triple-double in U.S. hoops win
- Auriemma: UConn fans 'stupid' if bored by wins
- Donovan steps down as head coach of Sun
- Lady Vols' Warlick receives extension, raise
- Missouri gives Pingeton new five-year contract
- Griner suspended for Team USA training camp