After missing last season with knee injuries, former first-round draft picks Natalie Achonwa and Chelsea Gray finally got their first WNBA action, albeit in an exhibition game.
- Liberty prez Thomas hopes for open minds
- Dream re-sign veteran forward Milton-Jones
- Prince to play for Russia, miss month for Liberty
- UNC receives notice of allegations from NCAA
- Leading scorer Davis leaving Yellow Jackets
- Illinois investigation widens to women's hoops
- Griner accepts WNBA's seven-game suspension