DeLisha Milton-Jones on Tuesday tied Tina Thompson with her 496th regular-season WNBA game. And Atlanta's forward, in her 17th season, is already looking ahead to being on court next summer.
- WNBA champion Mercury honored at White House
- Xavier to host Lauren Hill Tipoff Classic
- Johnson denied spousal support from Griner
- Minnesota says ex-AD didn't disclose VCU issue
- Canadian women clinch Olympic basketball bid
- Minn. president: Teague's alcohol use no excuse
- UNC finds more potential academic violations