Although Lisa Borders has many items on her to-do list, the WNBA's newest president must, first and foremost, figure out a way to successfully market the league and its stars.
- Lauren Jackson to decide on Rio Games in March
- UConn tops No. 2 S. Carolina to win 60th straight
- Mitchell scores 33 as Ohio State tops Maryland
- Coca-Cola exec Borders named WNBA president
- Suit: Tennessee has 'hostile sexual environment'
- Lady Vols fall to No. 25 in AP Top 25
- Taylor returns to Mercury after season away